Newbies in the New Age don’t realize that the New Age is like a foreign country, and they go into it without any guides whatsoever. Blithely meandering with rose-colored glasses, they wander into this shop and that tienda, not knowing the lay of the land at all, and expecting everything to be just peachy keen. It is the land of the lotus eater, after all – what could possibly go wrong there? It is like gypsies around the tourists in Rome, where the tourists get fleeced and the gypsies have a wonderful bonfire and give thanks to the god of tourism.
- On Geert Wilders and the Complex Issue of Immigrants in Europe
- What Is Infrastructure?
- Where Did Noah and His Ark Actually Land? An Alternative Conjecture
- Maybe OJ Didn’t Do It, After All. . .
- It Seems the Idea of Dark Energy May Have Been Premature, After All
- DISHONEST REPORTING Is Killing The Country
- Humans – The Anti-Entropy Element in the Universe
- Rubio and Murphy in Florida – What Is Going to Happen There?
- The Amnesiac GOP – Party of Dismantling
- THE MAGIC NUMBER SAYS THAT THE BERN IS DONE